Join more than 15,000 experienced high school AP teachers and college faculty who convene annually in June to score the free-response sections of the AP Exams.
We are looking for expertise in: World History
As an AP Reader you will:
- Join a dynamic team of fellow educators
- Discover and share best practices for teaching, testing, and more
- Earn Continuing Education Units (CEUs) and Professional Development Hours (PDHs)
- Receive a stipend. Expenses, meals, and lodging are covered.
AP Reader Eligibility Requirements
- AP Readers from colleges and universities must be active facultY members and have taught at least one semester of a comparable AP course within the past three years.
- AP Readers from secondary schools must currently teach the AP course in a face-to-face classroom setting and have completed three years of teaching the course. Teachers who are teaching an online/virtual AP course may apply if they have completed three years of teaching the course in a face-to-face classroom setting.
Apply Now: http://apcentral.
© 2016 The College Board. College Board, AP, AP Central, and the acorn logo are registered trademarks of the College Board. Visit the College Board on the web: collegeboard.com
© 2016 Educational Testing Service. All rights reserved. ETS, the ETS logo, and MEASURING THE POWER OF LEARNING are registered trademarks of Educational Testing Service (ETS).